Collection of personal information
During your visit and your interaction with our website, we may collect certain personal information about you. The personal information we collect may include, but is not limited to:
1. Information you voluntarily give us: When you register on our website, place an order, fill out forms, or otherwise contact us, we may collect information such as your name, email address, postal address, your telephone number, etc.
2. Information collected automatically: We may also automatically collect certain information when you browse our website, such as your IP address, the type of browser you use, the pages you visit, the links you click on, etc. . This information helps us to improve our website and provide you with a better user experience.
Use of personal information
We use the personal information we collect for a variety of purposes, including:
1. To provide you with products or services that you have requested.
2. To process your orders and associated payments.
3. To respond to your inquiries and provide you with quality customer service.
4. To personalize your experience on our website and provide you with content and offers tailored to your interests. 5. To improve our website, products and services.
Disclosure of information
We do not sell, trade or transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent, except in the following cases:
1. Partners and third-party service providers: We may share your personal information with partners and third-party service providers who help us operate our website, carry out our business, or provide services to you, provided that they agree undertake to maintain the confidentiality of this information.
2. Compliance with legal obligations: We may disclose your personal information if we are compelled to do so by law or if necessary to protect our rights, safety or property, or to comply with an ongoing legal process, court order or government request.
Retention of information
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. Information Security. We have implemented appropriate security measures to protect your personal information against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or alteration. However, please note that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is completely secure. Therefore, although we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
You have certain rights regarding your personal information, including the right to request access, rectification, deletion or restriction of processing of your personal information. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes. To exercise these rights, please contact us using the contact details provided below.
790 chemin Industriel, Saint-Nicolas, Qc, G7A 1B5, Quebec